Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandra S Killingsworth has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
She is my mother and my doctor, and have been for approximately 5 years. My mother is 78 years old and I'm a retiree from the Army. Since we have been with her she has addressed ever problem we presented to her. If the problems were not in her field she and her nurse, Tiffeny (They are dinamity together.)would ensure we were schedule to the best phyicians for the problem. I trust her to the fullest. If we were schedule for blood work or whatever test we had to take; we got the result that day or when ever the result were known to them. They would treat the problem by calling in the meds were needed to treat the problem or inform us what was the next step need to resovle the problem. I never had to contact anyone, they would do it. I have Tricare prime and every treatment has to be okayed by them. Their approval depends on how it was present to them. I have never been turned down since I've been under her care. I have been turned down when other phyicains prior to her sent in request. I just love her. Other doctors started their practice in Manhattan but as soon as they got the experiense they needed; they would move to a cities that offered batter pay. She has been very depeniable for 5 years or more. Prior to her I have been with at least 4 other doctors that have left.I can't say enought of how I feel about her and Tiffeny.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Sandra S Killingsworth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates of Manhattan, 1133 College Ave Ste E110, Manhattan, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sandra S Killingsworth in this video.
Dr. Sandra S Killingsworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhattan, KS.