Dr. Sandra E Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra E Klein?

She is the best!

I have been going to Dr. Klein and I am thankful everyday I found her! She has done everything she could possibly do for me. I have had 4 surgeries including RBKA. She has been there for me every step of the way! I am so blessed!

EG

I saw Dr. Klein for pain in my foot. I'm friends with numerous Doctors and nurses whom all said that sounds like nerve pain. Dr. Klein diagnosed me with the most obvious, yet less painful issue I had going on and did nothing for the excruciating pain that she assured me wasn't nerve pain since that "wasn't where nerves ran". I ended up being diagnosed with nerve pain by the next Dr. I saw, which was unfortunately in the ER. Now I'm pain free and receiving great care.

I imagine she's very smart and my problem was just not that interesting. She was abrupt, curt and seemed in a hurry to get on with more important things. When I asked about other issues I was having in addition to what brought me in, she was pretty non responsive. Couldn't even get her to look at my orthotics to determine if they needed to be replace.

She saved my foot

Dr. Sandra Klein is one of the most nicest people I know. I had foot surgery from another doctor (which she messed up) Dr. Klein repaired what the previous doctor messed up and ordered PT to help with the atrophy caused by being off my feet for so long. I had a MRSA that the other doctor did not treat and I risked losing my left foot. I would recommend Dr. Klein to anyone.

She can be very abrupt in the office, but overall, her diagnosis seemed to be accurate and she had a treatment plan. She recommended surgery, which I expected. This was consistent with other opinions I had previously received. Based on her reputation as an excellent surgeon, I selected her to do the surgery. She had a very warm, compassionate and helpful manner at the surgical center and in dealing with my sister and friend post - op. Her office staff has been helpful and friendly. They are busy, so sometimes it takes a day or two to hear back. All in all, I'm pleased, but will post again as I see how things go post - op.

She's the BEST !!!!!

It is hard to believe the previous reviews because we had COMPLETE opposite experiences with Dr. Klein. She stayed late on a Friday afternoon (what doc does that?) to meet with us, and surgery was scheduled for Monday morning. Surgery was very successful, explanations were clear, questions were answered and we found her to be very competent, caring and compassionate with every visit after surgery. She facilitated my husband seeing a specialist to deal with issues unrelated to his surgery and within a week had an appointment which usually takes 17 months. She has all the attributes that anyone would want in a physician and we will certainly be recommending her to family and friends.

Funny but yes, she called me the next day AFTER she and her staff tried to put me off for weeks. For that I gave her a 2 star follow up rating. Even though she called to tell me NOT to use the orthotic she insisted I needed regardless of my protesting taking it during my appointment. This doctor should be avoided. If a patient receives a referral to Dr Klein I sincerely hope they read reviews and run first. She will avoid a difficult case and has zero compassion. Meaning none If a patient needs any understanding or hope for a long term injury of the foot this will not be their doctor. She's a Wash U grad and highly touted in our area but should be avoided. Shame on Wash U for continuing to hide the uncaring, money grabbing source

RUDE

She is arrogant and talks down to you like you are a child. I've never been treated to this way by a professional before. She has no bedside manner. I'm sure she is very smart but that doesn't give her the right to treat patients as imbeciles.

While Dr. Klein seems very knowledgeable, she did not do very much to help me. I have had chronic foot and ankle problems for 15 years. She basically looked at an X-ray, then read my previous orthopedist surgery notes, gave me a quick exam and ordered me to wear another type of orthotic (which has never worked, I have 3-4 of them already) and sent me on my way. She ordered no further testing (MRI) to see what damage was actually done in my ankle. Basically, I drove 2 1/2 hours to have my time wasted and I am still in considerable pain. Also, she does not have much personality or beside manner and shows little to no empathy for her patients.