The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Kristiansen
Dr. Sandra Kristiansen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westborough, MA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Kristiansen is affiliated with Landmark Medical Center, Sturdy Memorial Hospital and U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus. She speaks English and Portuguese.
Dr. Sandra Kristiansen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Tummy Tuck
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Kristiansen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Landmark Medical Center
Sturdy Memorial Hospital
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Metrowest Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center
HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation at Saint Joseph
Umass Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Sandra Kristiansen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions24 Lyman St, Westborough, MA
Dr. Sandra Kristiansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westborough, MA.