Dr. Sandra Levitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Levitt?

She doesn't have the time anymore.

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I lover this doctor but she is reducing her patients down to 500 and you will have to pay a fee to see her once a year and for some it is a little costly. She is getting out of the insurance reimbursement industry and going on to private one time payments a year. Only people that pay the fee of about 1000 will retain her services. This is very sad. She is a very good doctor .

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Dr. Levitt is an incredible bright physician, who does not stop investigating until she finds a solution. The human body is complex and not every physician will take the time to look into every aspect of a health problem, she does. There is usually a wait, but well worth it to receive this type of care. If you want the reader's digest provider, this is not the one for you. If you are looking for the best and a solution, Dr. Levitt will not disappoint.

compassionate, holistic physician

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Dr. Levitt is a superb, compassionate doctor who thinks in a holistic manner. She takes time to listen to the patient's concerns and asks probing questions. I have never felt rushed during my visits. She does tend to run late but this can be attributed to the fact that she values quality care above strict time slots. What I especially appreciate is that she doesn't view medication as a miracle cure for all health concerns. She equally values the role of nutrition, exercise, meditation, and psychological health. To this end, she has naturopathic physicians on staff. I have found all of her staff ranging from the receptionists to the physicians assistants to the nurse practitioners to be competent and compassionate.

i was her patient

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

i was her patient before I missed doctor Levitt, I would like to go back to her..

Happy

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

A very caring and attentive physician. Is very patient focused and takes the time to handle each situation. We are long time patients and are extremely happy with Dr.Levitt

Forgetful Doc, Rude Staff - Not Worth While

Posted on June 11th, 2012

Dr. Levitt started out as a good doctor when I began being her patient years ago, but she has gotten forgetful: she hasn't ordered tests for me, has forgotten to inform me that i begin a specific vitamin regime, and has forgotten to refill a couple of prescriptions when i ask for them! Dr. Levitt's staff is severely rude! I've called & been hung up while on hold several times. I've tried to buy vitamins only to be told they're out when they had plenty only an hour before. I've found a great doc just down the road!

She's the Best!

Posted on May 4th, 2010

I am so lucky to have found her! She has a keen sense for underlying problems. She relies on her peers in Eastern Medicine for help as well. I am in terrific hands!

If You Like Being Seen by PA's Then This is the Doc for You!

Posted on April 29th, 2010

I was unable to accurately rate this doctor because I have NEVER been able to see her. I've tried to schedule appointments with her, but she's NEVER available for me, NEVER has time free, or is not in the clinic. I've begged, pleaded and written to her, but in the 2+ years I've been her patient I've only been seen by her P.A.'s. Some have either been rude, or have not diagnosed me accurately or were so pressed for time that they ignored some of my illnesses in order for them to finish with me to move on to the next patient. I don't know what Dr. Levitt is like. I'm afraid that I will never be able to catch her in order to schedule an appointment with her. If you like being seen by P.A.'s then this is the doctor for you!

Posted on June 29th, 2009

Although you may have to wait past the appt time, Dr. Levitt is WELL worth waiting for because of her knowledge, bedside manner, and the amount of time she spends with me (as with other pts) which is why she may run late. She is by far the best doctor I have seen in my 50yrs.

Posted on March 12th, 2009

Terrific doctor - very caring.

Posted on October 1st, 2017