Dr. Sandra Lin Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Lin?

Competent, Caring & Professional

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I found Dr. Lin to be extremely knowledge and competent. I appreciate her approach. She takes steps to address issues with medical intervention before surgical intervention. I have begun her recommended steps and have already seen results in my condition. She is top-notch.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Dr. Lin was the first Dr. ever who was able to give my son some relief from the awful sinus issues that he has been plagued with! She spent a lot of time with him and put him on a combination of medicines that have finally given him relief from the horrible, never ending sinus infections that he had for 5 years. I would highly recommend her!

Highly Recommend

Posted on July 24th, 2017

After meeting with several doctors and two sinus surgeries. I finally found Dr. Lin who managed my chronic sinusitis without recommending surgery. Very attentive and easy to talk to. Great Doctor!!!

Great Doc!

Posted on July 18th, 2017

I really enjoy working with Dr. Lin and the sublingual immunotherapy for allergies. Although it works for 80% of people, I was happy to be one patient for whom it worked. Even though insurance doesn't cover it, it's cheaper than shots and I administer it at home. Dr. Lin is lovely to work with and very honest about the program. I would highly recommend her.

Useless and Overpriced

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Dr. Ling spent 10 minutes with my son and said she didn't see anything but we should bring him back to check. The charge was $623.53. We then brought him to a second specialist who was 1/5 the price spent almost an hour with us and provided 3 recommendations. We did call about the bill but she just confirmed the code was correct.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

She Tries Many Things to try to make me better And listens to my symptoms.

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Dr. Lin was very unhelpful. She was in and out within 10 minutes and in that time managed to find over $900 to bill my insurance company, $300 of which was not covered. She said I didn't have a sinus issue but did have inflamed tissue in my nose. Her response to the inflamed tissue was "that's weird". I went back to my team of regular internal medicine doctors and they said I most definitely do have some sort of sinus infection. I have to make an appt with another Otolaryngology doctor now.

Posted on February 21st, 2017