Dr. Sandra A Mason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra A Mason?

Do not recommend.

dismissive of patient concerns...hurried appointments...makes patient feel like a bother. Had multiple bleeding episodes and preterm labor during pregnancy. Doctor never called to follow up after ER visits or preterm labor. I even called in to ask questions regarding follow up and was never called back.

Fantastic OB/GYN!

Dr Mason was recommended to me by a good friend and has been my doctor for both of my pregnancies. She is absolutely wonderful- great bedside manner, intelligent, caring and personable. You are not just some random person to her. She always remembered my older son's name when visiting the office during my second pregnancy and went out of her way the other day to see my new son during my post-partum visit with her NP. She also is very calming and reassuring, which is great especially if you happen to be highly anxious like me. Everyone at the BIDMC office is also great, from the receptionists to her NP, Abby. I am sad I won't be seeing them on a consistent basis coming up. I cannot say enough positive things about her and her practice. Highly, highly recommend.

A great doctor

Dr. Mason was my ob/gyn almost six years ago. She is excellent. She has a great bedside manner and is very smart. A great experience and she is one of my good friend's obstetrician and she has nothing but good things to say about her.

Great OB/ GYN

Dr Mason was my wife's OB/GYN during both our pregnancies. She is a fantastic doctor with a very nice and sensitive manner. My wife was very comfortable and we would recommend Dr Mason to everyone...