Dr. Sandra Mathur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Mathur?

THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN IN THE WORLD!!!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

My wife and I have 2 children together. A girl 14, and a boy 4. We reviewed Dr. Mathur on healthgrades.com and vitals.com and were surprised at how high her ratings were, so we booked an appointment for our son who is asthmatic and catches a virus at the drop of a hat. Literally has at least 4-6 infections (ear mostly) a year since he was an infant. We found out in time enough to save his hearing to rid off any developmental delays with his speech. It effected him to some degree before we knew that he had issues and still had to get him Speech Therapy. The best thing we ever did. He is now a super smart talkative 4 year old that has a superb vocabulary (maybe because my wife is an English teacher), or that I am a minister. The kid had no choice but to overcome his temporary set back. anyway, when we met Dr Mathur we were so happy that we found her to be much nicer, and genuinely concerned than what her reviews even verified. She is a jazzy dresser with her 4" stelleto heels and not only on point in her fashion but is a mom herself of little ones. She is funny and more important, super super qualified as a Pediatrician. We consider her a friend and I'm sure every kids parent does, because she is the same with everyone. Oh her staff (personal and office) are so nice and smile all the time and speak everytime they see us and say special hellos to all the kids. Best yet as I'm sure any kid will attest, is that at the end of their visits they get to pick out 1 or 2 (sometimes 3 or 4 - although they aren't suppose to) and get to pick out candy upon exiting. we love Dr. Mathur

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Mathur and her staff are wonderful. I'm thankful to find a doctor like her nearby.

Amazing doctor - highly recommend!

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr Mathur is an amazing pediatrician! She is caring, listens attentively, and makes you feel at ease. I never feel like I'm being rushed. She always wants to see her patients, even if she has to squeeze my son in. I only wish I had a doctor of my own that was as fabulous as Dr. Mathur. She moved to Diamond Bar, but I followed her there in an instant!

Posted on May 4th, 2012

great doctor, short wait, very caring

Excellent caring doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Doctors like Dr. Mathur don't exist anymore, she is so caring and always remembers her patients. Her bedside manners are superb and her skills match it. She is a whole package deal!

Wonderful Pedi

Posted on October 5th, 2011

I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else. Not only do I absolutely love her, but my boys do too. She is down to earth and realistic. She has been spot on every time we are there, and medically speaking - I have never experienced another doctor like her. We will NEVER leave her.

GREAT

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

I agree with the other reviews, we switched to her a couple months ago and she is wonderful.She really takes her time with you and your child and listens to your concerns!! Love her!

Best pediatrician in Covina!

Posted on November 12th, 2010

If you're looking for a doctor that actually cares about healing your kid, and not just drugging them up and just treating thd symptoms, Dr. Mathur is the best Doctor in the area, hands down! I highly recommend her!

She is the best!

Posted on April 14th, 2008

She is very caring and loves each and every one of her patients. You could never find a more loving doctor.

Posted on July 25th, 2017