Dr. Sandra Mccalla Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Mccalla?

Patient

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Dr. Mc'Calla is very engaging and conversational when visiting with her. She answered your question and doesn't intimidate with her knowledge. I feel very comfortable visiting with her as her patient. I love her energy and aura.

Good experience

Posted on January 2nd, 2010

I went to Dr. McCalla because I had an at risk pregnancy. She took her time explaining everything I needed to know. Her office hours are only until 3pm, which is inconvient because I work during the day. She is good at returning phone calls. She did a fantastic job w/ my pre-mature delivery. Although, she came to see me only one time after the delivery. I was well taken care of, so I'm ot cpmplaining much. I'm looking forward to her deliverying my next baby.

Staff makeover

Posted on June 20th, 2008

This doctor is skilled but appears very busy. Her staff is unorganized and unprofessional.There are mix ups with the timing of your appointment between her receptionist and her assistant, her receptionist gave out false information about my proceedure in stating it would take place in her office when it was really a hospital proceedure.For high risk pregnancy needs I was quite disappointed.Thank heaven for my primary ob/gyn doctor.

Impressed

Posted on May 9th, 2008

After 2 visits with Dr. Mccalla I was impressed with her knowledge and her attentiveness.She was a little ruff for treating a high risk pregnant patient but other than that she's good.

Posted on December 21st, 2016