Dr. Sandra M Nagler Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sandra M Nagler?

I’ve been seeing Dr. Nagler since I was in high school. She delivered my 1st baby and will be delivering my 2nd this year. She genuinely cares about her patients and personally calls with test results and to answer questions. She called me the Friday after my due date to check on me before the weekend. She returned my phone call at 2am on a Sunday when I was in labor, came in (even though she was not on-call) to deliver my baby. Her staff is amazing too...So nice and so knowledgeable!

Amazing doctor

She takes time to explain what is going on , helps ease fears and always puts her patients first.

STAY AWAY!

Extremely rude, curt and offensive. Worst experience with an exam in my life! The older woman in the office is short and must feel obligated to share her political views. no one asked.

Discriminatory against weight

Doctors are supposed to tell you the truth and what you are doing wrong. I get that, however Dr. Nagler lacks compassion and empathy. Her remarks regarding weight are down right mean at times. If you are doing something wrong or need help getting back on track with your health expect to be shamed for it. The Nurses & secretaries are amazing. Too bad they work for such a wretched women.

Wonderful Dr

If is was not for Dr S. Nagler, I would never get a yearly exam. I feared it every year after a bad experience with another Dr. I went 10 years + without going and the older I got the more my family & friends would tell me I need to go and was recommended to Dr Nagler, that was 20 years ago and. Now I go every year and she has always made me feel extremely comfortable. Thank you from Caroline Souza

Great doctor, wonderful experiences!!

Referred by a family mmber in the medical field for my first pregnancy and was so happy to have had the most wonderful time of my life as a woman taken care of by such a professional. Doctor Nagler gave me great care through my first and second preganancies, always available and prompt with any concerns I had. She is incredibly knowledgable and I enjoyed her personality and ability to put me at ease as well. Her staff is also wonderful which makes the experience even better. I highly recommend dr. Nagler to anyone!

knowledgeable & thorough

Dr. Nagler is an excellent doctor. She has delivered all three of my children and I would recommend her to anyone. I had significant complications and Dr. Nagler was able to provide excellent and extensive care (while keeping me calm!) throughout all my pregnancies and births. She is a great listener and spends as much time as you need to answer questions, explain her findings, and consider your opinions on how you should be treated. She responds quickly and is excellent at follow-up. Dr. Nagler truly cares and dedicates herself to her patients. I trust her fully with my health and the health of my babies.

She knows a lot and is a great Doctor..

Dr Nagler is a good Dr. She knows her profession and gets down to what is important .. "YOUR HEALTH".. She doesn't have to be warm and fuzzy ...Just correct in her diagnosis and the years I have seen her she has been 100% correct.. I would never go see anyone else but Dr Nagler about my health when it comes to this area..

Highly Recommend

Dr Nagler has been my OB and GYN for the last 6 years. I was thrilled with my experience when she delivered my daughter, and have continued to be pleased with her GYN services provided. She and her small group of office staff make the office visits flexible, convenient, and over all pleasurable. I highly recommend Dr Nagler.

Dr. Nagler is a competent and caring physician. She is attentive and takes the time to address all concerns/questions. She delivered my son and I can't say enough good things about her and the entire experience. She was exceptionally supportive throughout the pregnancy and was actually present for the delivery. Being that this was my first time, she checked on me throughout the evening and made sure that I was comfortable and being taken care of. Delivery was amazing, no complications, quick and many moments of laughter and lightheartedness. She is the best!

Love her!

Dr. Nagler is the best doctor! I have been seeing her for over 15 years and love her honestly and know she has cares about what's best for me and my baby. Now that I am no longer having any more children, I miss seeing her as often as I use to!

rudest dr ever

Read the reviews. She is terrible. Gained 25lbs my whole pregnancy and she called me fat. Comment on my clothes and how i wasted money. Pretty much tried to ruin my whole child birthing process because she didnt want to be called into work at midnight. Im sure she is good but i wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Horrible

Dr. Sandra M Nagler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Reading, MA.