Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandra S Nieto has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 62
The worst Doctor ever !!!! Half Treated a patient that had a lot of pain. The patient asked the doctor to do studies & tests on her. The doctor replied it takes to long to get those things done. After several months of the Doctor ignoring the patient and her pain. The patient HAD to go to another doctor. They found a tumor in her ovary the size of a softball. She is rude,heartless and should be investigated. Her job is to help people and NOT treat them like dirt. SHOULD HAVE HER LICENSE REVOKED !!
I read some of the negative reviews but our experience was very different. The office was very clean. The staff were very busy but greeted us quickly. My wife did have to wait about 35 minutes (because they are busy) but once we got into the exam room, our experience was that Dr. Nieto is an excellent and compassionate doctor. My wife has a complicated pregnancy and Dr. Nieto took the time to check everything, all her problems, all her medications, reassured us and ordered more tests for her. My wife's exam took about 45 minutes (Sorry, I'm sure we caused a delay to other patients). At no time did we feel like she was rushing us to get to the next patient. My wife loves her. We're willing to wait for doctors like her.
Dr. Nieto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Creighton University School Of Medicine
Dr. Sandra S Nieto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSandra Nieto Md, 433 N 4th St Ste 211, Montebello, CA
Dr. Sandra S Nieto is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Montebello, CA.