Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandra N Pascal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sandra N Pascal has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sandra N Pascal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Pascal is the only doctor I've ever actually liked. She listened to my problems, both medical and psychological, and answered all of my questions thoroughly. When other people in the office were rude or just flat out incompetent, she was just as annoyed as I was & went out of her way to do the job they should have done in the first place to see that I was taken care of. I am so sad to see her go. As soon as I can, I will be switching practices, because she was literally the only good thing about that office. I will miss her & I hope I can find her again if she stays working in the area.
I have been a patient of Dr. Pascals for 5 years. Unfortunately I just found out today she is leaving Penn Medical. I don't think I will ever find a Dr. like her again. She takes her time and doesn't try to rush you out of the office. She listens to you and takes time to explain any concerns or questions you have. In addition to the above she never made me feel silly asking any question of concern. She always made me feel comfortable. If she were to relocate to another practice I would definitely switch my current practice to have her in charge of my healthcare.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pascal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sandra N Pascal accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNandhini Veeraraghavan Md, 1210 E 4th St, Bethlehem, PA
Dr. Sandra N Pascal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.