Dr. Sandra Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Phillips?

Posted on August 20th, 2015

She has been seeing both of my children for 15 years. I drive 40 minutes just to see her.

Good

Posted on April 16th, 2013

This doctor is knowledgeable, good with the kids, and sometimes takes time to chat. When I had a concern, however, I felt like she was suddenly short with me and less accommodating than I had hoped. We ended up leaving the appointment feeling "brushed aside" and uninformed. We later talked to a doctor friend who explained things a little more clearly after which we were greatly comforted. Overall - she has been great most of the time, and may have been trying to prevent us from extra worry (as some pediatricians do) by being somewhat short and vague with us that one time. We considered changing pediatricians, but felt that the one frustration didn't overshadow all of the good things. If we do change pediatricians, it will likely be due to the poor treatment from the rest of the staff (as others have mentioned). From some of the front desk ladies to the nurses and cna's helping with the prep for the visit...sometimes they're downright rude.

the best

Posted on April 5th, 2013

She is the best doctor in the world.

yay

Posted on October 14th, 2012

she is a great doc and a great mom

great Pediatrician

Posted on October 27th, 2011

I have been seeing her with both of my babies for almost 3years she is the best and her staff are great too!!! you want be disappointed at all!! would diffidently recommend her to everyone!!

Best Pediatrician in Utah

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

While pregnant with my son 14 years ago, I interviewed several Pediatricians in Salt Lake. When I met Dr Phillips I knew immediately that she would be the best. My son will not see any other doctor; he is comfortable with Dr Phillips which is most important to me. I would highly recommend her for your childs healthcare needs.

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Dr. Phillips was a fine physician but I found her nurses lacking in bedside manner.

My kids and I really love Dr. Phillips

Posted on November 21st, 2008

Dr. Phillips has been such a good doctor to my kids. When my oldest was diagnosed with autism it was Dr. Phillips who initially suspected the autism. She helped us find people to get our son the evaluations and services he needed. She went to great lengths to support us and help us, with no monetary compensation for most of the time she was spending. I will be forever greatful to Dr. Phillips for all she has done for us. To this day Dr. Phillips is the only doctor my autistic son will make eye contact with and speak to. If you know anything about autistic kids, that says alot for Dr. Phillips!

Posted on November 23rd, 2015