Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Quartner
Dr. Sandra Quartner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Quartner is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center, St Joseph Medical Center and Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Quartner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
I was a high risk pregnancy due to age and went to her on the recommendation of a coworker. I suffered a miscarriage and she did a D & C in her office. I was scared to say the least and she was rough and as I cried because I was in so much pain during the procedure she told me to stop being a baby. I never went back to her and instead selected the head of OB/GYN and high risk pregnancy at Sinai Hospital who delivered both of my children. This was more than 30 years ago and I still have a bad taste in my mouth from her distainful and unprofessional attitude. And judging from many reviews she hasn't changed.
Went to her for a exam and while doing the exam she said how I didn't have anything wrong and everything looks healthy then she punched my vagina real hard and I screamed then she said she guess she should have been a little bit more gentle. Then she told me that I shouldn't be still having a period. She is terrible don't go to her.
Awful. I have problems with completing a pelvic exam and she told me to "get over it" or I wont be able to have a normal relationship with anyone. I did not know what to say because this is totally unexpected from an experienced doctor. She failed to give a proper diagnosis and told me I don't need to see her if I am not willing to do a pelvic exam.
Dr. Quartner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
St Joseph Medical Center
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
38 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Sandra Quartner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSandra D Quartner MD PA, 6569 N Charles St, Towson, MD
Dr. Sandra Quartner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.