Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandra M Sabb has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I would not recommend her to anyone. She seems very disorganized. I started going to Dr. Saab about 4 years ago. There were issues transferring my medical records from another doctor so she asked me what the other doctor diagnosed me with. I told her the diagnosis and she wrote down the wrong thing. It's not too big of a deal because I told her I was diagnosed with ADD and she wrote it as ADHD, but still, there is a difference. One time I went in for an appointment she started reading the wrong chart. Now I know that Ann has a bowel issues. I was also due for a tetanus shot, she said she would be right back to give it to me, and then never came back. The assistant came in and told me I was all set. The next time I went in she stated that I had my tetanus shot the last time I was there because she recorded it but it actually never happened. She just seems a little absent-minded. Maybe she's trying to see too many patients at once and has too much on her mind. Either way, I haven't had a very good experience with this doctor.
I have been taking our son to see Dr.Sabb for almost 2 years now and shee is amazing with him. She makes a check up a game and gets his to do what she needs willing, for a toddler that is a hard task. She gets him in very quick when he is not feeling well. She will call you personally for followup. An all around wonderful Dr.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Sandra M Sabb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFarmington Family Physicians, 23800 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 100, Farmington Hills, MI
Dr. Sandra M Sabb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.