Dr. Sandra Sabb Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Sabb?

Posted on February 10th, 2016

I'm lucky to have Dr. S. Saab as my Dr, I emailed her with a concern and she called me after hours and at home. I have seen plenty of Doctors in my life, but Dr. Saab was the first Dr to call me after hours, normally the doctors have a staff member to call you. So I'm thankful for having her!

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I would not recommend her to anyone. She seems very disorganized. I started going to Dr. Saab about 4 years ago. There were issues transferring my medical records from another doctor so she asked me what the other doctor diagnosed me with. I told her the diagnosis and she wrote down the wrong thing. It's not too big of a deal because I told her I was diagnosed with ADD and she wrote it as ADHD, but still, there is a difference. One time I went in for an appointment she started reading the wrong chart. Now I know that Ann has a bowel issues. I was also due for a tetanus shot, she said she would be right back to give it to me, and then never came back. The assistant came in and told me I was all set. The next time I went in she stated that I had my tetanus shot the last time I was there because she recorded it but it actually never happened. She just seems a little absent-minded. Maybe she's trying to see too many patients at once and has too much on her mind. Either way, I haven't had a very good experience with this doctor.

Excellent!!

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Amazing Dr.

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

I have been taking our son to see Dr.Sabb for almost 2 years now and shee is amazing with him. She makes a check up a game and gets his to do what she needs willing, for a toddler that is a hard task. She gets him in very quick when he is not feeling well. She will call you personally for followup. An all around wonderful Dr.

NOPE!

Posted on October 25th, 2010

I had bleeding for couple of weeks and without even checking if its a miscarriage or anything wanted me to go on oral contraceptives for life??!!! That too in 5mins. No diagnosis/ tests/nothing! On the weight gain issue- according to her twenty pounds is normal...will not go to her again!

Posted on March 30th, 2010

I would highly recommend her.

Caring and Knowledgeable

Posted on January 26th, 2010

She really listens to me and takes the time to make sure I understand what is going on. She lets me have a voice in my own care and I would highly recommend her to anyone, including my family and friends.

Posted on December 26th, 2009

Dr. Sabb takes great care of my family. She is a great listener, and we trust her completely. She has excellent bedside manner.

Great family Practice Doctor

Posted on August 22nd, 2009

Dr. Sabb has been my family's primary care doctor for 5 years now and we all love her.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017