Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sandra L Scalzitti
Dr. Sandra L Scalzitti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, WI. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Scalzitti is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra L Scalzitti has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sandra L Scalzitti has the following 15 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Smoking Cessation
- Nutritional Support
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Sandra L Scalzitti is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
I have been seeing Dr. Scalzitti for over fifteen years now, and its sounds cliche, but I truly could not ask for a better doctor. She has taken the time to effectively communicate with me, and engage herself in my overall well being. I hold a very high level of trust in her, and for this reason I can be 100% open and comfortable discussing any of my concerns; not every doctor/patient relationship operates in this manner. I do not feel like I am just a number when I walk into her office, and her interactions and the time she spends with me, allows me to feel she cares. In addition to her outstanding role, she embraces a calm, collective demeanor, which assists in a an overall comforting experience. I would be honored to recommend Dr. Scalzitti to my family and friends.
Dr. Scalzitti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Sandra L Scalzitti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsWHEATON FRANCISCAN MEDICAL GROUP, 7400 W Rawson Ave Ste G30, Franklin, WI
Dr. Sandra L Scalzitti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, WI.