Dr. Sandra Schuldheisz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Schuldheisz?

terrible experiene

Posted on November 27th, 2017

notaringer

Posted on November 6th, 2017

BEWARE!!! Its obvious that the "glowing" posts were written by members of her staff. The repetition is one tip off. This is a spectacularly BAD doctor. She gave me a horrific misdiagnosis because someone mixed up test results. Apparently she quickly was updated by the lab, but not before I went by and got a copy proving what she did. I should have immediately been suspicious because my insurance or I were never billed. She never bothered to tell me about the horrific mistaken misdiagnosis, but she filed a backdated false chart note to cover it up. Lucky for her the KY Medical Board is a joke and doesn't bother with investigations. Lucky for me I went elsewhere after waiting a couple months for an appointment. BEWARE!!!

Wonderful doctor and medical assistant

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr. Sandy is a beautiful, wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. She takes the time to listen and truly cares about her patients. Her medical assistant Kalisa has been with her for over nine years and is so sweet with a great personality. Dr. Sandy`s office is decorated very nice and comfortable. I would never go anywhere else.

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Hard to get appointment in reasonable amount of time. When asked if it were possible to either get my prescriptions filled or get a sooner appointment the nurse told me if I had a problem with them I should just come pickup my records and end my relationship with them. I said no, no, no, the medication I'm taking plainly states I should not stop taking it abruptly. The nurse then escalated and began yelling at me saying that was my problem, "you missed your appointment, if you want another you can wait or call everyday to see if there are any cancellations. If your not happy just come pick up your records." I never raised my voice or even indicated I was upset until I was yelled at by the nurse. At that point I said you don't have to be nasty about it to which she replied "nasty that wasn't nasty, Im done with you." and hung up on me. A few days later I received a letter from Doctor Sandy's office indicating I had been terminated as a patient. Frankly I am disgusted with this situation. I have been a patient for years without incident and overall I feel my experience was a good one. However it only took a nurse having a bad day to end that experience and leads me to believe that there are deeper problems within the practice. If questioning their practices can induce such an outrageous overreaction to the situation I question their judgement on every issue.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

I love Dr. Sandy and all of her staff I feel like she really cares about me and not that I am just a number. I would recommend her to everyone.

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

This is one of few doctors i trust her staff are Excellent people . Have ???s they will answer or will call you back.

WONDERFUL

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr. Sandy treats you like you are somebody. She explains everything in detail that you can understand. She goes that extra step to help you to get the best treatment. Dr. Sandy makes you feel like she has all the time in the world to spend with you....not rushed. The people in her office are very helpful and courtesy.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

ex. dr. in every aspect

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Great physician and caring individual.

Wonderful!

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr. Sandy is one fine Doctor! She has helped me more n the few times I have seenher than anyone else before her! She is VERY knowledgeable and caring! I HIGHLY recommend her and I do not say that easily! I have fired 4 Doctors in my time!

life saved

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Awesome doctor! The office is beautiful, staff is exceptional and Dr. Sandy is great. She obviously is a well seasoned professional who knows her business. Made a difficult diagnosis in very little time. I would highly recommend to all.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2013

My husband recently saw Dr. Sandy for the first time. She was very knowledgeable of his recently diagnosed lung disease and explained everything to us in detail. My husband was a little anxious and I was scared for this appointment, but after spending the first part of his visit with Dr. Sandy's assistant we both felt at ease. She was so friendly and sweet, she made us feel like family and when Dr. Sandy came in and started talking we knew we had came to the right place. We would highly recommend Dr. Sandy.