Dr. Sandra L Squires Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sandra L Squires?

By far the worst doctor I have ever been to see. I wouldn't recommend her to my enemies. Please don't go unless you want your life possibly in ruins.

very unprofessional

BEWARE!!!!

Dr.Squires took my son under her care after he had severe side effects from a medication he was switched to and after seeing him for a few minutes every 3 days decided to commit him This doctor should have her license to practice revoked and a full investigation on her malpractice on her patients should be examined!!! Anyone seeking compassionate intelligent help should stay clear of this incompetent doctor!!!!!! She never reached out to our family never cared about our input and devasted us with a stroke of her pen!!!#

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Squires! Her ability to listen and comprehend what I am feeling~I can't even put into words what I am feeling. I know whatever, could be painful, she tells me or advises me to do it is truly in my best interest. I trust her with my life and I would recommend Dr. Squires to anyone, not just her speciality in child.

PTSD

Very poor patient relations -- don't recommend

Even to patients under her care at the hospital, she was unavailable, off-base, unprofessional. I think further investigation is in order.

My experience with Dr. Squires was not good at all. Her bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired and she, in my opinion, does not seem to well educated on what medications to prescribe for different conditions.