Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandra L Gailey has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Sandra L Gailey has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
My husband came to the ER with what we thought might be pneumonia. It turned out to be stage 3B lung cancer. The professional, sympathetic and gentle way Dr. Gailey handled the situation will always be remembered. Her calm but informative and direct approach gave us an anchor while we received such an unexpected diagnosis. She promptly got us set up for further scans and tests and in contact with the next level of treatment. Cascade Hospital is better for having Doctor Gailey on staff.
16 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Sandra L Gailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Locations & DirectionsCascade Valley Hospital, 330 S Stillaguamish Ave, Arlington, WA
Dr. Sandra L Gailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, WA.