Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra W Horning MD
Dr. Sandra W Horning, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra W Horning has 2 locations
3200 Providence Dr
Anchorage, AK 99508
Book Online Now
Dr. Sandra W Horning has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Sandra W Horning has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Said my kid had asthma
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sandra W Horning - Posted on February 22nd, 2017
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Dr. Sandra W Horning Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sandra W Horning's office for more information.
3200 Providence Dr Anchorage, AK : (907) 212-3111
657 N Town Center Dr Las Vegas, NV : (702) 341-9465
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sandra W Horning is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.