3.2

Have you seen Dr. Sandra W Yeh?

don"t trust her

went to see her. First visit was ridiculous. Now I am supposed to go back - more tests really??? How come my Doc at Illinois Eye takes care of these things right away. Don't go to her - come to Peoria for a "real visit" and not this running back and forth. from so disappointed!!!

Amazing difference

Had Yag laser surgery on my Right eye last week and the change was immediately noticeable, like a miracle! Iā€™m thrilled with the results and can hardly wait to do my Left eye!

Implants in my eyes

The Dr.Yeh did my implants in Feb 2016 then when she did my implants I was working so I can afford my Bill's I also had Medicare so I e been having serious problems with my eyes so I do owe a bill didn't have the funds to pay right away so they made me an appointment and when I got there they made me sit 20 to 30 minutes kept having the receptionist run back and forth from me to the doctor asking me do I have any money right now to put down I said I didn't have the money they wanted me to put down when I was initially visiting the doctor she's hyper she trys to speed up her visits she talks to much that's no concerning the eyes she's not a good eye doctor because the day of my appointment her office could've called me to let me know she couldn't see me without a payment they had me come all the way there have me sit there and the receptionist said she just made the decision not to see you she did my transplant she could've at least checked my eyes this doctor don't care about the well being of her patients I wish I wouldn't have never went there but I never will again so people be aware of Dr.Sandra Yeh she doesn't care

cataract surgery

See better than I ever Have. Highly recommend Dr. Yeh. She is the best in her field. I have worked in health care 20 years. I know a good Doctor and she is the best.

Very pushy

Felt pressured to have surgery and to buy the upgrade lens. Was promised that I would not have to wear glasses to read. Not true. I am unable to read labels and some menus without help. Night driving is almost impossible. When I complained about was told to just give it time. It's been over a year and its no better. Recently I was talking to a friend about my experience when a lady came up to me to say she had overheard what I had said. She said that she used to work for Dr Yeh and quit for the very reasons I had said. She didn't like trying to get patients to buy unnecessary services.

Stole $3600 from me

She discontinued my service after messing my eyes up and not fixing them. Now I have to get the operation done again. She also will avoid questions and lie to you. Another thing is I dont like being touched by people i dont know and she hugged me, ran her hand down my back and put her hand on my leg on different occasions making me very uncomfortable being around her.

The last thing I need is a hugger. I've seen some of the work she has done and I wouldn't let her touch my dog.

Run away as fast as you can! Dr. Yeh is very dishonest and wanted money up front before my insurance. Her diagnosis was incorrect as I did get another opinion. I could not be happier now as I ended up with the best surgeon in Springfield.

Caring doctor

Dr. Sandra W Yeh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, IL.