Dr. Sandra Wordlaw-Watkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Wordlaw-Watkins?

Excellent Dr.

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr S. Watkins for over 15 years now and would not switch Drs. unless she retired or left the area.

Leaves patients hanging

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Don't get roped in! Totally upset and disappointed that for over 10 years I have been her patient and I suppose she and her staff was tired of my visits, my prescription requests and the tedious demands of the pharmacy requirements that she decided she didn't want to renew prescriptions, or see me. I called for 3 months trying to see her and get meds and I got the run-around. The nurse starting lying saying that tri-care didn't want to fill the prescription, when I called tri-care they had no record of the Dr. Watkins office even calling. I have gone 3 months without 3 of my medications and they also will not release my records and will not answer the phone or return my phone calls. I do not deserve to be treated like this. She could have been honest enough to say we no longer want you as a patient.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2017

Dr. Wordlaw-Watkins is a very good doctor. She is very attentive to her patients. I was forced to switch ins and no longer able to see her under new plan. Boy I miss her. I can't wait until open enrollment. Dr. Wordlaw-Watkins I'm coming back!

patient

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I have been in Dr. Wordlaw-Watkins care for several years. She has already given me the best care and directions for my medical needs. I truly appreciate her and the staff.

Don't Care.

Posted on August 4th, 2011

I was diagnosed with H Pylori, and was given something called a PrevPac. The medicine in the PrevPac (Biaxin 500mg) made me so ill I almost had to go to the emergency room. The symptoms I had was fever, rash, itching skin, severe headache, chills and pain throughout my entire body. When I reported these adverse symptoms to the advice nurse, I was not taken serious and was told Dr. Watkins would get back with me shortly. I have not heard anything from Sandra Watkins and I assume my issues are not of a serious nature (even though my heart rate doubled). This is not the only time my complaint to the advice nurse has gone on deaf ears. I have insurance and pay well for it, nor am I behind on any medical bills, I wonder why am I being treated in such a crass manner.

Rude Phone Staff!

Posted on October 25th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Watkins for several years and she is amazing! She is very professional and great at what she does! I have to express how disappointed I was with the staff over the phone. I tried to book an appointment for a Physical and the lady on the phone laughed and said, huh you won't be able to see her until January....I didn't find it funny at all. How unprofessional! Then I asked to see another doctor and she said I couldn't-what in the world????

Posted on October 31st, 2017