Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandy B Bahm Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Sandy B Bahm Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Sandy B Bahm Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sandy B Bahm Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Bahm has done different surgeries on me: foot, carpal, elbow. He is straight and to the point as to what needs to be done. He has done a great job on my hand, elbow and right foot. I am surprised that the healing process has not been very long. He really did a terrific job. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Bahm operated on my stepfather two times in his 93 years of life. Both times at an old age Dr Bahm did a wonderful job. My father always said that he was astonished there was no pain.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
49 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Sandy B Bahm Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sandy B Bahm Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, TX.