Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandy M Bidner has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 21
This provider does not seem to really check your file or history and doesn't check everything out as other Providers do. He doesn't do the physical tests others do.Information if very confusing and always changing. Its as if he doesn't take the time to look at your test results and really sum up what is wrong. He performed shoulder surgery on me and 6 months later after seeing another provider am having to have another surgery to fix what he didn't. I ha 6 mnths of my life wasted and much pain!
This is a awesome Doctor, he and his staff are friendly, loyal, compassionate and concerned about the community. I visit this Doctor, while in Killeen. I am a resident from Georgia, and I did not have insurance while I was there helping my daughter, who was stationed in Fort Hood. I got on Indigent, and when I say Texas has it going on. I had the best of care and coverage. Doctor Bidner, understands his patients and he let you know several things you can try, to get better and if you need therapy, he give you your order to get it done immediately. P.S. I think the world of all of my Doctors I had while in Texas. Georgia has some good Doctors, but Texas has 100's of them
I was diagnosed with a rotator cuff tear. Dr. Bidner suggested surgery telling me it could never heal on it's own. He then told me of another patient he had preformed the same surgery on and that the guy felt so good at work the very next day that he tore his other cuff while building furniture!!! After my surgery I awoke in the recovery room with a tingling in BOTH of my hands and for the next 6 months watched as some of the muscles deteriorated away. I made several trips to cat scans and MRIs until I was told there was nothing that could be done for my situation. Bidner later told me the tear was only 3 mm long. when I told my primary what he'd done he couldn't believe Bidner had even preformed the surgery on such a minor injury. Bidner was only there to take my insurance money and showed no feelings for the permanent damage he inflicted on my hands and tricepts. FIND another Dr. or just skip surgery altogether.
The doctor does not really seem interested. It is an assembly line type operation. Get patient in and out as fast as possible. Dr. Binder then set me up for conflicting procedures making me go to Temple for a waste of gas and time. Trying to get in touch with the office to cancel or change of appointment is VERY LENGTHY wait.Find someone else.
42 Years Experience
University Of Ottawa
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Sandy M Bidner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sandy M Bidner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Killeen, TX.