Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandy D Cope-Yokoyama
Dr. Sandy D Cope-Yokoyama, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Fort Worth, TX (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Cope-Yokoyama is affiliated with Childrens Medical Center Plano. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandy D Cope-Yokoyama has 4 locations
1935 Medical District Dr
Dallas, TX 75235
1935 Medical District Dr # B2280
Dallas, TX 75235
Book Online Now
Dr. Sandy D Cope-Yokoyama has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.<br>Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Sandy D Cope-Yokoyama has the following 3 expertise
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sandy D Cope-Yokoyama - Posted on October 4th, 2015
The worst pathologist you could possibly want to read your child's biopsies! Get a second opinion!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sandy D Cope-Yokoyama - Posted on April 21st, 2012
Dr. Cope-Yokoyama is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Sandy D Cope-Yokoyama Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sandy D Cope-Yokoyama is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.