Dr. Sandy George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandy George?

Posted on October 17th, 2016

She is very thorough and caring. Dr. George actually listens to me and I trust her. It's been awhile that I had a good Doctor.

Amazing Internist Rye NY

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Love dr Sandy George! Wish we could move her to a better Medical practice!! Westmed Sucks be she rocks

Very happy to be her patient

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Dr. George is extraordinarily thorough, pleasant, knowledgeable and very interested in the health of her patients. I feel extremely comfortable knowing that she is in charge of my health. Her bed manners and personality are outstanding

Excellent doctor!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

She Cares, her staff sucks

Posted on January 17th, 2011

This really isn't about Dr. George. It is Westchester Medical Group and all doctors offices everywhere. I have not found one office staff that did not treat patients as if they were cattle. The doctors are all professionals and very busy. However, a lawyer would never let his secretary do legal consulting. Yet every time you call a doctor's office, the idiot that answers the phone either tries to play doctor, tells you the doctor is busy, and/or takes a message and fails to give it to the doctor. In Dr. George's case, I called and spoke to the staff and explained that I had a recurring infection and I wanted to know whether to come in or not. Not life threatening, but could be something if left untreated. I did not expect (and certainly didn't get) a call back in one hour. 5 hours later I called back only to get a "Dr George said you can make an appointment with her, or she will refer you to a specialist". In my field, I would be fired by my clients for having my assistant call back with such a message. However, I didn't even get the call back from the assistant. I had to call them. This is not the Doctor's fault. This is the administrators that manage the Doctor's time. Her staff is horrible. They are lazy, rude and downright treat patients as lower than them. As I said, it isn't just Dr. George's staff. I see four other doctors on a regular basis and three of them treat their patients as if they don't need them. I think the world of Dr. George and have no plans to not use her in the future. However, the lack of caring in her staff may make them a direct target of a complaint!

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Dr. George is takes time during the appointment and listens to her patients. She has wonderful bedside manor. Great Doctor at Westchester Medical Group!

Posted on November 3rd, 2016