Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandy R Goldman
Dr. Sandy R Goldman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with another office in Weston, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Goldman is affiliated with Hollywood Pavilion, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Goldman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandy R Goldman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Varicose Veins
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 18
Finally found a decent Dermatologist in Miami. Went to see Dr. Goldman and it was a pleasure. The office is a bit hard to find the first time due to it's location but otherwise, it was about a 10 minute wait. He came in, we chatted and he checked me out. Had a couple of minor items removed and I was done. About 20 minutes for everything. Straight up doctor, good advise, speaks real English and doesn't expect you to pay before the services have been rendered. Will gladly be back to see him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Goldman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Sandy R Goldman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sandy R Goldman in this video.
Dr. Sandy R Goldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.