Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandy F Ibrahim
Dr. Sandy F Ibrahim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ibrahim is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, Dominion Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Ibrahim has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandy F Ibrahim has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sandy F Ibrahim has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sandy F Ibrahim has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sandy F Ibrahim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Partner MD is a concierge practice costing about $1900/yr for first family member & $1500 for spouse. Don't know about kids.They track all your docs & make appts with specialists for you, usually much quicker than you can do on your own. Virtually no wait & no hassles (billing, done in Richmond, can be a pain and stupid but not major problem.)Sandy Ibrahim is a great GP; she gives you the time you need, listens well, and clearly thinks about you when you're not there, based on our experience. She's not a specialist but does exactly what a GP should do--make sure you see the right specialists. After years of going through the so-called "Best Docs" lists in Washingtonian, it's a relief to finally find a real great doc.Staff is first rate; take the time to know you. Very responsive.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ibrahim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAllison J Bae Md, 3580 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 306, Fairfax, VA
Dr. Sandy F Ibrahim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.