Dr. Sandy P Naples Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandy P Naples?

Worse experience of my life with this Dr. He was arrogant and rude and spoke terribly to me. He made me cry in his office. I was also appalled by his flirtatiousness with the student Drs.

I was extremely disappointed with this doctor. I brought my young daughter in because of a bad cold/allergies and because she has severe asthma both her and I were worried. He had the wrong patient name on his computer, he was abrupt, and extremely unfriendly. Wrote my daughter a script, asked where we wanted it filled, said we could check out and walked out the door. No hand shake, nothing. My daughter asked me what she did wrong. Told her nothing that this was her first experience with a doctor with no bedside manner. I will never go to this doctor again. BTW Naples, my daughter's cough got worse and so did her asthma, so much so that I told her if we have to we'll go to the ER if needed.

I really like Dr. Naples and his staff! They are always friendly and informative! Thanks to him, I'll finally be getting my knee surgery soon!! 😊👍

Dropped

Swore they told me. Ridiculous policies. Have to continuously contact staff to get any contact other when they want paid.

Why?

Loved this doctor, but was dropped as a patient without any type of explanation.

We left this doctor because the receptionists were ALWAYS very rude to us, it was sad to leave as he was my doctor for nearly 20 years.

Dr. Sandy P Naples is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.