Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sandy Sorrentino Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sandy Sorrentino Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sandy Sorrentino Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
Nurse Practitioner, BJ, is so GREAT. She makes me feel so comfortable and can relate to me. The staff is FRIENDLY, ORGANIZED, and always HELPFUL. I have been going to the practice for over 7 yrs now and would recommend them to family & friends as my mom referred me here and had been seeing Dr. Sorrentino for as long as I can remember
This practice was family oriented and very supportive when I began with them. BJ, his nurse practitioner, was my favorite to go to, as she spent more time with me and taught me as well as treated me. However, over time the practice grew too big, or something happened, but gradually waiting time grew and treatment times seemed rushed. The proverbial "last straw" came when BJ misdiagnosed a condition that she thought was relatively serious, which was subsequently diagnosed by a specialist as being ordinary and completely nonthreatening. I would NOT recommend this practice to friends and/or family.
Dr. Sorrentino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1975
Rochester General Hospital
Dr. Sandy Sorrentino Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsPark Ridge Internal Medicine, 1561 Long Pond Rd Ste 303, Rochester, NY
Dr. Sandy Sorrentino Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.