Dr. Sanford Dubner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanford Dubner?

Wonderful experience

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I had surgery with Dr. Dubner and I had the comfort of knowing that I was in good hands. He is very experienced and has a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone that needs neck surgery.

The Best Doctor!

Posted on May 18th, 2016

His diagnosis before results came back were on point. Surgery went fantastic, and I have never had a doctor that was so caring and personable,

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I had a biopsy and had to call him 4 times over 4 days before he called back with the results.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Amazing! Combination of wisdom and experience.

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Dr. Dubner is the ultimate dr and surgeon. He is a gifted surgeon and doctor. I am so grateful to my sister-in-law who has worked in the operating room with him in the past and told me he is the one to deal with my thyroid surgery. From pre-op through post-op I have been blessed to have been his patient!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Doctor is informative and has a fantastic bedside manner. Staff is very professional, friendly and very accommodating. The entire team is a pleasure.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

the best surgeon ever.....

11 HOURS POST OP

Posted on October 28th, 2015

In the name of promptness and impact I saw Dr. Dubner today in the OR to remove a parathyroid adenoma (which apparently was sizeable) This was 11 hours ago... I won't bore anyone with every medical detail and I have no interest or bias in any of this other than the power of knowledge. Dr Dubner is a master, again a MASTER! Great staff, personable, kind comforting and beyond knowledgeable in his field. As for the operation, 11 hours later and have yet to experience any pain or taken any pain killers since 6am - little soreness where the tube went down the throat but the incision? Stitches free and zero pain Again, MASTER Highly recommended and a true gentleman

bad attitude towards the patients

Posted on May 4th, 2015

The worst experience I have ever had with any doctors in my life

highly recommend

Posted on April 17th, 2015

I came to Dr. Dubner after being completely unhappy somewhere else and desperate for answers. I can't say enough about him. He was recommended to me and I am so grateful. He spent plenty of time with me the first visit and said he takes ownership of his patients. He was professional, calming and answered all my questions and I still follow up with him and would not go anywhere else!

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

He is the best Thyroid Dr. in the world.

Posted on March 25th, 2014

You know the term "My life is in my doctors hands", well I truly felt that with Dr. Dubner. He came quite highly recommended by several doctors and friends of ours so I went to see him confidently. Not only was he professional and courteous, but he listened to all my fears and concerns. He did a biopsy in the office very delicately becuase I was afraid and he called with the results in the timeframe he said. Thankfully, my tumor was benign but still needed surgey to remove it. Recovery was alittle difficult but every situation that came up, he gave me a timeframe of when things would return to normal and they did! He truly is a caring wonderful doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone.