Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sanford M Epstein has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sanford M Epstein has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Sanford M Epstein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Always spend time answering questions. Treats you like a person not a number. I was a patient for four years before I moved, everyone in the office new me by name. The last two years I have been going to a doctors office, they don't even know my name. I seen the doctor once on the first visit. I can't wait till I retire and move back.
This is a doctor who spends time with you. He goes over all the past medical records and tests done and surgeries preformed. He does not just prescribe medication for people who want it. In fact, during my first office visit, just recently, I witnessed a patient being asked to leave the office for making a commotion over not being given medication they wanted but Dr. Epstein did not feel they needed. The office staff had to threaten to call the police to remove the patient if they would not leave. I respected that!
I have been sent to doctors, surgeons, and specialists over the years with little to no results. Either they couldn't help me or they wouldn't take the time to explain my condition. Dr. Epstein spent more time with me than any other doctor I have seen. He went through years of my record and explained my issues in a way that I could understand. He has been able to treat me in a way that has given me back many daily abilities that I had given up on being able to do. His staff was helpful and tolerate of my pestering phone calls. I truely believe that they care about me and my best interest.
45 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Wellness Institute, 910 Old Camp Rd Ste 92, The Villages, FL
Dr. Sanford M Epstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near The Villages, FL.