Dr. Sanford M Fineman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanford M Fineman?

Dr. Fineman. Best neurologist I've seen!

Best neurologist in Glendale/Phoenix area. I have seen over 10 different neurologist in this area and he is by far the most attentive and has the best bedside manner and actually listens to you rather than a 5 minute appointment that doeset really help anything with most other neurologists. Very knowledgeable and takes his time to research something if needed.

It's been awhile since I've been able to see Dr. Fineman because many of the insurance carriers I had didn't cover him. He was the best neurologist I ever had!

BEST neurologist in Phoenix by far. 100% TRUST in Dr. Fineman.

Headache and Pain Guidanced

Dr. Fineman brought me relief after suffering years of migrain headaches through his knowledge and techniques in the latest treatment methods. I finally feel that they are manageable after decades of suffering. He takes the time to listen to you and is very thorough when discussing your health needs. He also was able to change my life when it came to my suffering from body pain. After years of seeing a pain management doctor to no avail, Dr. Fineman addressed medication changes that reduced my pain for the first time in years. He's great and I admire him as a doctor.

Best Neurologist Ever

Dr. Fineman is now with the Cigna Paseo office in Glendale, Az. I have seen him for years for migraines and he is the best doctor ever.

Dr. Fineman is the best physician I have known.

He is exemplary in all he does as a neurologist. He is the most punctual MD I've visited. He remembers details from visit to visit and has reviewed your history before each visit. He is incredibly smart, thorough, and the most compassionate MD I've known. HE LISTENS astutely and gives feedback freely. He is ALWAYS in a good mood, hopeful, open-minded, respectful. polite,and completely attentive. I recommend Dr. Fineman without any reservations!

MS help

wonderful very compationate and understanding,has helped us for the past 21 years,would not trade for the world.

Great Doctor and Man

We really we're lucky to find him. He's cares about his patients and has really helped us with my MS.

Dr. Sanford M Fineman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.