Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanford Peck
Dr. Sanford Peck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with another office in Denver, CO. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Peck is affiliated with Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital, Centura Parker Adventist Hospital and Avista Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanford Peck has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Sanford Peck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Peck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Avista Adventist Hospital
Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
46 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sanford Peck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.