Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sanford L Polse
Dr. Sanford L Polse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burbank, CA. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanford L Polse has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Sanford L Polse has the following 11 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Sanford L Polse has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sanford L Polse is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
I have visited Doctor Polse two times and both times he completely ignored everything I had to say. He does not listen at all, forgets to follow up, does not care about test results that you get or spending time reviewing them and finding out solutions for your problems. He is a very angry individual with what seems to be other issues at hand. I would never recommend this person to anyone.
55 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1963
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Sanford L Polse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSanford Lee Polse Md, 2625 W Alameda Ave Ste 306, Burbank, CA
Dr. Sanford L Polse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.