Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanford Ward
Dr. Sanford Ward, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pullman, WA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Allergy. Dr. Ward is affiliated with Pullman Regional Hospital, Northstar Surgery Center and Covenant Surgical Cntr. Dr. Ward has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanford Ward has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Sanford Ward has the following 4 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Dr. Sanford Ward has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sanford Ward is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ward is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pullman Regional Hospital
Northstar Surgery Center
Covenant Surgical Cntr
St Mary Surgicenter
Highland Med Ctr
Pullman Regional Hospital
Medical Specialists Surg Cntr
University Med Ctr
Levelland Covenant Hosp
Lamb County Hosp
Whitman Hospital and Medical Center
Covenant Lakeside Med Cntr
St Mary Of The Plains
40 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1973
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPalouse ENT, 825 SE Bishop Blvd, Pullman, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sanford Ward in this video.
Dr. Sanford Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pullman, WA.