Dr. Sang H Choi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sang H Choi?

Fabulous Dr. and surgeon

Dr. choi is a phenomenal surgeon. I’m very pleased with his exemplary and thorough care. I will recommend him to friends and family. The staff is empathetic and compassionate second to none a real bonus... ...This facility has it all, so glad I came here....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Excellent Orthopedist

the best !

The office and staff are very efficient. They handled all the details of my surgery. There was no question unanswered and all details fell into perfect place. For follow up visits, there is no waiting room crowds and you are seen on schedule.

Dr Choi took the time and was very informative and answered all my questions

Very happy with Bunion surgery

Dr. Choi is an excellent surgeon. He is very compassionate, explains things very well and answers all questions. I had bunion surgery on both feet as well as knee surgery and have been very happy with the results. Would highly recommend Dr. Choi.

leaves it up to me to followup after visit if needed. first diagnosis was a fracture not a sprain but hard to see due to initial contusion. later ankle fractured. Is very good doctor and trusted and great staff

This was by far the worst office I have ever had the displeasure of visiting. After being referred to them from my primary care office, I was supposed to see Dr. Choi to take care of a broken bone that I had. To my surprise, the staff was extremely impolite and rude on the phone. I was placed on hold for several minutes at a time, and then hung up on by them twice--purposely. I would never recommend this office to anyone. Alyssa and Jennifer are the worst receptionists I have ever spoken to and it would be in Dr. Choi's best interest to fire them both. Poor customer service means no business, and I can't see how this office is still in operation with those two misfit girls working the front desk.

Excellent Doctor - and wonderful man!

hand surgery patient

I was hesitant about finding a doctor for the surgery but extremely happy I went to Dr. Choi. He is a skilled surgeon. I had one hand done up 5 years ago. Dr. Choi gave me the ability to get movement back in the hand. The staff is a pleasure to deal with. I only regrets in the payment he receives from medicare for such a skilled surgeon.

Two words - excellent doctor

Dr Choi is one of the best

We have had the fortunate patient experiences from the very first month when he came to NOT. Both my husband & I have had procedures without negative complications. There is no physician that can touch his competence in hand surgeries. But also he is a competent all-around ortho surgeon. And to top it he is a great person.