Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sang C Kim
Dr. Sang C Kim, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Northwest Texas Healthcare System and Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus. Dr. Kim has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sang C Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 31
Dr.Kim has been our family doc for as long as I can remember. I have gone on occasion to another doc and have not gone back. I don't believe he is arrogant as others say but he does know almost everything about everything health related. He has been able to Dx each abnormality every single time, as well as prescribe the most effective Rx. I just went a day ago after seeing two other docs, one being a specialist, and they couldn't fig it out. It took him a whole five min to pinpoint Dx. I highly recommend not waist your time shopping around and come see Dr. Kim.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2009, 2016, 2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Detroit Macomb Hospitals Corp
Dr. Sang C Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Center, 1500 S Coulter St Ste 6, Amarillo, TX
Dr. Sang C Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.