Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sang D Tran has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sang D Tran has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Sang D Tran has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
I went to this office based on the reviews they got. Thinking the having a good ratings on some website will help me narrow down my choices. Not until I experienced first hand how bad their services are! As many of the complaints, long hours of waiting just to be called in, also the an hour of wait inside the room! Most people are expecting that the wait is over cause they will called in to be assisted. But not in this clinic! Expect another hour ( inside the room - like a prisoner) waiting the nurse or the doctor to finally take care of you! The worst thing is they called me today, saying that there was some error in the lab and that I will come back for them to draw blood again! What kind of services they have? I feel like they don't really care for their patients time and effort. I hope that the administrator will some how do something about their employees or could be the routine they follow. Someday, all your patients will be gone without you knowing!
Dr. Tran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Trover Clinic Foundation
Dr. Sang D Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProcare Medical Center, 6870 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 106, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Sang D Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.