Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sangeet Khanna
Dr. Sangeet Khanna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Khanna is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus and Stamford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sangeet Khanna has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Khanna barely spends any time with me. I walk into the office, he writes a prescription and doesn't even ask how I am feeling. Total time spent with him is typically less than 5 minutes as he rushes me out the door. He does NOT respond to phone calls from me, my psychologist or my pharmacist. I am now leaving town without medication due to his unresponsiveness. He clearly does not care.
Dr. Khanna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
The Brooklyn Hospital Center
9 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sangeet Khanna accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sangeet Khanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.