Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sangeeta J Crouser has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Rude, inconsiderate and condescending are the three words I would use to describe the office staff at Kingsdale Gynecological Associates. I have never experienced anything like it and wish I would have been able to read a review before having to deal with them first hand. Wow. The office staff have absolutely no manners or concern for the personal circumstances of patients. To top it all off, and I wont apologize for having a busy schedule, the Scheduling Assistant huffed and puffed the whole time I was on the phone with her and then HUNG UP ON ME for absolutely no other reason than being frustrated trying to find a date that worked for my schedule. If youre a new patient, take advice from me THEY DO NOT WANT YOU AND YOU DO NOT WANT THEM!
Dr. Crouser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. Sangeeta J Crouser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKingsdale Gynecologic Associates, 1315 W Lane Ave Ste D, Columbus, OH
Dr. Sangeeta J Crouser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.