Dr. Sangeeta Joshi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sangeeta Joshi?

Posted on October 4th, 2012

My Primary care referred me to her for my lung issues. Followed through with tests and a repeat appointment to confirm her initial suspition. referred to Surgeon (Dr D'Amico, he is the best too!) She said she would email him personally and speak to him too. apparently she did because he knew what was going on very well. Supported me through my surgery. I am alive, getting better, and well enough already to say a thank you to Dr Joishi

Excellent Critical care physician

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I was admitted 3 months ago in ICu for a pulmonary embolism. Myself and my wife were very concerned. She had excellent bedside manners and explained my problems at length. She helped us throughout the illness with a smiling face.

compassionate and thorough.. even called me twice with follow-up info

Posted on August 5th, 2012

My experience with Dr Joshi was nothing short of superb. I visited her clinic on referral for my COPD. Dr. Joshi was pleasant, spent ample time with me and explained me my options. Most importantly she listened to my questions and had answers for me. She even answered the questions my wife had about my health. I felt that she genuinely cared for me. A very good doctor.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Poor communication skills. Poor people skills. With something as serious as pulmonary fibrosis patients should be given a lot more information and guidance.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016