Dr. Sangeeta C Logani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sangeeta C Logani?

upper eye lids

I was so satisfied with the results, procedure and recuperating time. I must say I was very nervous about doing the procdedure, but so happy I did. I would definitely recommend Dr. Logani to anyone.

You will be so happy!

I had upper and lower lid surgery.Dr. Logani and her staff were (and still are) not only professional but friendly and so easy to work with.It has been a pleasure to be a patient, and my results are gorgeous! I am thrilled to recommend Dr. Logani's office to any potential patient.

I had Upper and Lower lid Blepharoplasty

It was a very postive experience! I'm delighted with the results, and can't thank Dr. Logani enough for her caring and compassionate demeanor and expertise.

Dr. Sangeeta C Logani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reseda, CA.