Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sangeeta Senapati has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sangeeta Senapati has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Sangeeta Senapati has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sangeeta Senapati is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 15
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sangeeta Senapati accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsEvanston Hospital, 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sangeeta Senapati in this video.
Dr. Sangeeta Senapati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.