Dr. Sangeeth Pai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sangeeth Pai?

Excellent physician

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Listens to me attentively. My A1c is finally under control after switching to her. I have lost weight over 12 pounds.

Amazing doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2017

I am so happy to find her as a doctor. It took me some time to get into her office. However, once established they are very prompt in answering your questions, prescriptions. My A1C is finally under control after 6 years.

Very caring Doctor.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr. Shanhbag cares about me. She listens to how I'm feeling. She guides u to do better. Gives u suggestions on how to excercise. Checks everything on body and asks, if there is anything else she can do for u. Makes sure u get ur immunizations. Just cares for u

Very knowledgable physician and great experience

Posted on December 26th, 2014

my friends told me about dr Shanbhag. I waited for few minutes and her nurse took me in and was so efficient and respectful. The doctor entered after a few minutes. She was pleasant and looked too young to be a doctor. She went thru my labs and was to the point. Great interaction. She diagonised something my primary care doctor Dr Murali missed for a long time. Their lab has one of the best technician and could get blood from me eAsier than other lab( I have small veins). The office is nicely decorated and the people seem to like each other. Very positive experience.

Posted on November 17th, 2014

Dr. Shanbagh relies heavily on data (i.e., test results). This is not a bad thing, at all. However, she spends almost no time with the patient, and seems to have the attitude that the patient themselves can offer no information that would be useful to making an accurate diagnosis. When I have a sick fellow creature on my hands, I really wish they could speak and while I welcome all the obtainable data I can get, I do not ignore what a patient can tell me. Also, the office is not kept clean.

Most compassionate Dr in Las Cruces

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr Shanbhag is my mothers doctor, but I will always be truly grateful with her. My mother was in the hospital with pneumonia very sick and Dr Shanbhag took the time to call me every day in the morning to inform me on her condition. Wow! What a great doctor! We need more doctors like her.

Very Good Experience

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Dr. Shanbag is an amazing doctor and her staff was very cordial and nice. Almost no wait but it does take some time to get an appointment if you have to reschedule. I am glad she has now has associates .

In good hands

Posted on September 16th, 2010

I am glad I established with her. She is excellent physician. She is in great demand in the town, but glad I got to establish with her.

The best doctor...

Posted on March 10th, 2010

We chose Dr. Shanbhag because she was rated as the most influential physician in USA today for Las Cruces. Although we had to wait a few days for our appointment, we are more than glad we waited and not chose any other available doctor. She is thorough, very pleasant, looked at each of my medication and removed medications I had taken but were not necessary. The staff is very helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend her.

Pleased to have found her.

Posted on February 12th, 2010

Dr. Shanbhag is focused and professional. She is observant, attentive, and feels very authentic as a person. The only difficulty I have is not always being able to speak my piece early in the visit. I do write things down before I come, but things come up while I'm there, and I sometimes forget what I wanted to say/ask!

Great Physician

Posted on January 24th, 2010

Nice to have her in our community

Recommend this doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2009

Dr. Shanbhag is a very good doctor. Very patient and pleasant. Highly recommended.