Dr. Sangeethapriya Duraiswamy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sangeethapriya Duraiswamy?

AWESOME

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Office staff is always friendly, great doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Dr. sangeethapriya Duraiswamy, is a very good doctor,friendly,through in her examination,and very professional .

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Easy to talk to. Wonderful beside manner.

Dr. Duraiswamy is an Excellent Physician

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Duraiswamy is an excellent physician. She is kind and caring of her patients. She does a thorough exam and take her time explaining things. She did a colonoscopy and found a small pre cancerous polyp removed it. My family doctor just wanted me to do an occult sample. If I had not gone to see Dr. Duraiswamy I could have been dealing with colon cancer in the near future. If you go to see her you can trust you will be in good hands!

Great doctor with a personal touch

Posted on November 19th, 2015

She was intelligent, personal, and concerned. I will continue to have all my digestive work with her.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Office visits are always pleasant Dr.explains what she's doing and why And always willing to address any problems I may have. Dr Duraiswamy is an excellent physician in my opinion.

Find Another Doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I'm extremely displeased with my experience! Dr. Duraiswamy is a nice person, but the manner in which my case was handled by both herself and her staff was insulting! I was in horrible pain for over a month and received no sense of urgency on anyone's part at Dr. Duraiswamy's office to find out what was causing my pain. I had to continuously call the office to get my test results. When I requested to speak to Dr. Duraiswamy on numerous occasions I was told she wasn't available to call me back for 5 days. I would only be allowed to speak to her extremely rude Nurse, who could never answer my questions or concerns. I had to self diagnos myself based on information I gathered from the Internet and when I relayed the information to Dr. Duraiswamy's Nurse I was told my diagnosis was most likely incorrect. Well, she was wrong. I did have the diagnosis I predicted. When Dr. Duraiswamy finally called me with my results, she instructed me to see a General Surgeon. I had surgery by another Doctor to correct my problem 2 weeks ago and no one from Dr. Duraiswamy's office has bothered to contact me to see if I had surgery or how I was doing. This is the worst service I've ever received from a Physician and her Staff. Do not go to anyone at Digestive Health Associates of Texas in Frisco!

Posted on May 1st, 2017