Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sanghyun A Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 30
Dr Sanghyun Kim is a world class doctor. I had a very serious colon issue and he was the only doctor who really healed me. My two surgeries with Dr Kim had amazing results beyond both our expectations. Now my digestion is better than it has ever been in my life and I am cancer free. I am very grateful that I found Dr Kim to handle my medical issues. You are in excellent hands when Dr Kim is your surgeon.
I'm not sure why people are saying he's not board certified, but you cannot practice as a surgeon if you are not certified. Please be a little more educated before shaming this great doctor! He was very gentle and caring despite the area being treated, and through a really simple procedure that he did right away even though it was my first time there so that I don't have to make another trip, I feel a 100% better! Highly recommend him.
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Suny Downstate Medical Center
Dr. Sanghyun A Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMount Sinai School of Medicine, 5 E 98th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sanghyun A Kim in this video.
Dr. Sanghyun A Kim is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.