Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sangita Aradhyula MD
Dr. Sangita Aradhyula, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Peters, MO. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sangita Aradhyula has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Sangita Aradhyula is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sangita Aradhyula - Posted on November 30th, 2018
19 Years Experience
Stanley Medical College
Graduated in 1999
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Sangita Aradhyula Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sangita Aradhyula's office for more information.
10 Hospital Dr Saint Peters, MO : (636) 916-9000
Locations & DirectionsBARNES JEWISH ST PETERS HOSPITAL, 10 Hospital Dr, Saint Peters, MO
Dr. Sangita Aradhyula is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Peters, MO.