Dr. Sangita P Rahman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sangita P Rahman?

Deeply dissatisfied with the location and office

While Dr. Rahman was polite and nice, she was not very thorough in regards to specific issues. I feel she overlooked several things, and on top of that the billing department (particularly Cindy) was extremely uncooperative and unprofessional. The office itself looks unclean and there are definite sanitation issues with the waiting room. We will NOT be returning.

Dr. Rahman is caring and attentive to listening to my concerns. She ordered the proper tests and medications to help me. I am glad my OB/GYN recommended her as a primary care physician.

dismissive and misdiagnosed

Following a dislocation injury, i requested an orthopaedic f/u from dr. rhaman (who was the backup doc for my regular doc). Dr. Rahman looked at, but never physically examined my injury, dismissed my concerns, indicationg most injuries like mine dont require ortho care. she d/n xray. she reluctantly allowed my referral to the doc i chose. Per the ortho, i had a fracture and ruptured ligament requiring orthopaedic care that was obvious on xray, on appearence and on physical examination. Though the poor care was upsetting, the dismissive attitude was most bothersome.