Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sangita Sahay has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sangita Sahay has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sangita Sahay has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
My wife finally got to see this Dr....to make a long story short, records show her abuse thru holmes and previous dr. All Drs should read previous records ,but my wife received all pills requested and the family is upset. In the Dr. Defense, my wife can fool the best, the Dr. Is there to help, as long as the patiend is honest. Legal prescriptions are worse than illegal.She needs some, but her addictive personality gets the best of her. A good Dr. Will keep a tight grip on patience like my wife. What to do.
I waited (with an appointment) for 2 hours to see her. She asked 3 questions, and was done. 2 hours for 5 minutes, great service! Then before I could run out of there I was being shuffled from room to room, from test to test. I never was told the results or the reasons and have never been back. I truly believe that during my visit she could not tell you my name or anything about me. It was clear that all she wanted was whatever she could get from my insurance. I would not recommend her to ANYONE. On the other hand, I became a patient after going to her Urgent Care in the same building. That was a very good experience, and would go back, if it wasn't for my experience with Dr. Sahay.
Lankenau Medical Center
Dr. Sangita Sahay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sangita Sahay in this video.
Dr. Sangita Sahay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.